What's new

Upgrading from a Canon 350D

theroseoftheworld

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

I really want to upgrade from my Canon EOS 350D with its standard kit lens of 28-105mm. I mainly shoot portraits and want to start taking it a bit more seriously. A local family have already offered me to pay me take some family shots. I'm a bit bamboozled by the choices of bodies and lenses, and if I should opt for a prime lens over a zoom :confused:. I guess I'm after a semi pro camera, in the desperate hope that I will one day become semi pro!

Can anyone offer some suggestions, please?

Thanks kindly :D
 
What is your budget? Are you looking to buy a brand new model or would you consider something used?
What else, besides portraits, do you like to shoot?
 
Hmmm, not exactly sure of budget yet, but def nothing over £1,000 right now. Would also consider second hand. People aside, I also like to shoot nature and landscapes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom