What's new

Uphill

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
UphillFIN.jpg
 
seems like it would be a great b/w shot and if the guy was more over to the left, maybe if you crop it
 
No... I like it in colour. It's actually basically black and white except for the jacket. And I think that makes him stand out.
 
i like it in color but i think maybe you could have of gotten lower to the ground for a diffrenet view.
 
I like the color, also. Nice shot. I like that it's just one person and not a busy, crowed scene with lots of people, which helps to emphasis his "journey" up the hill.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom