Uploading RAW

Ptyler22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.harvardpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I usually use webshots to upload my pictures to the web and the only format you can upload to Webshots is JPEG, I was wondering if anybody knows of a website that allows you to upload Photoshop or Raw files? Thanks

RAW files are proprietary to individual camera manufacturers and the format often changes with each new camera release. It is unlikely that you would be able to upload these.

RAW files are proprietary to individual camera manufacturers and the format often changes with each new camera release. It is unlikely that you would be able to upload these.

Same for PSD, it's a propietary file so I don't think you'll find any image hosting service, besides it's probably just .tiff with some extra features

Same for PSD, it's a propietary file so I don't think you'll find any image hosting service, besides it's probably just .tiff with some extra features

Oh, I see, on Webshots you can't upload Tiff, either, is there a site were you can?

Why do you want to upload those types of files?
You can upload those or any other types of files, onto the internet, but probably not on an image hosting site.

I would kind of assume you wouldn't want to make RAWs, TIFFs or PSDs available to other people (unless they are a customer and that's part of the contract or something). That would be essentially like giving someone the core of your product, and allowing them to do with it as they please. (RAWs most of all)

deviantART allows uploading of most all files....

Most reactions

Back