NavyJelly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #1 a bit of fun, I'm interested to know how others might have approached this shot had you come across it ?
a bit of fun, I'm interested to know how others might have approached this shot had you come across it ?
SeriouslyC TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #2 I would of picked the car up and moved it to somewhere with less distractions in the background. Failing that I would of done about the same as you, I think. Maybe increased the aperture to blur the background out a bit more. Fun shot though.
I would of picked the car up and moved it to somewhere with less distractions in the background. Failing that I would of done about the same as you, I think. Maybe increased the aperture to blur the background out a bit more. Fun shot though.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #3 Hahahahahaha..... I love it!!! I'm in agreement with SeriouslyC. There is not much of a difference that I would have done with this picture either.
Hahahahahaha..... I love it!!! I'm in agreement with SeriouslyC. There is not much of a difference that I would have done with this picture either.
NavyJelly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 yeah it was a shame that the setting was as it was but it was quite fun to see anyway....
M moracca TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2007 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2007 #5 I might have tried to get the sidewalk and the horizontal railing in the bg as level as possible, other than that it looks good!
I might have tried to get the sidewalk and the horizontal railing in the bg as level as possible, other than that it looks good!