What's new

UR C&C

ALRUZAIQI2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Ow it's



$image-3195111509.webp
 
I found my eyes wandering, looking for the subject, which I'm assuming is the cluster of leaves at the end of the branch. First, in most cases, our brains want to see the subject according to the rule of thirds. I don't think this is a case that benefits from breaking that rule. Second, the subject gets lost in the background, I think due to both lack of tonal contrast as well as a busy background with the front of the wheelbarrow (maybe different placement of the subject and wheelbarrow would work better). If you can reshoot, try moving the cluster of leaves to the top right rot point and move the wheelbarrow further to the left of the shot if you want to keep it in there.
 
Have you just bought a 50mmF1.8 ?
 
A few adjustments make it stand out slightly better, but as mentioned, the background is way too busy.
View attachment 30173
 
Rick's edit made it better but the real problem is it is not interesting... sorry but it is not.
 
Rick's edit made it better but the real problem is it is not interesting... sorry but it is not.

True, there is zero interest in the subject, but I looked at it as an experiment and learning subject for the OP
 
Thank for ur comments, I am happy to give me ur help

Regards
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom