danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2008 #1 Thanks for looking. Dani.
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2008 #2 Ooo! I like this! I like the composition, and the choice of portrait, and the blurry head of the dog. I don't mind the blue cast, either. Yeah. This photo appeals to me!
Ooo! I like this! I like the composition, and the choice of portrait, and the blurry head of the dog. I don't mind the blue cast, either. Yeah. This photo appeals to me!
columbus TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2008 #3 This is really cool. The guy behind the dog looks like a giant!
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. Glad you both like it. Dani.