Hmmm... Why didn't those wrap on my screen?
When I clicked 'Edit', it showed html. Something's up here... I fixed the html, but the vbb code doesn't seem to be working.
The first two are mediocre, but I really love the last one. Maybe just because I'm a sucker for black and white, but the angle and composition is very nice.
Seems like this is better placed in the General Gallery.
The flags in one don't tell me too much, but that's just me, I guess.
The reflections in the reflective building in two are nice. POV isn't too bad, either. You get a lot of lens distortion here, hm?
I really like the highlighted escape stairs in front of the dark building, but if this were mine, I'd crop it so the overpowering street light would all disappear, along with much of that blown sky. Try it. It might help?
Well, Jeremy, here you are back to your original pics only ... all the edits done are gone due to the crash of the forum last night ... but if you feel like it, you may well put back up the edit I did to the last pic, so it'd maybe have even more "punch" and would lose the streetlight. Or shall I put it up. You have it, too, so it really is up to you.