What's new

Urban shots from today.

I really like number 3... makes me think about the end of the world. First 1 is great also, can't help but think about "the wall" from pink floyd.

edit: keep up the good work man, nice urban inccursion :)
 
GrfxGuru- Thanks
Jeroen- Ha ha, I can see that... Thanks
asr84- Thanks, that was actually the feeling I got from number three also. And a Pink Floyd fan eh?

Thanks again everyone, it's all of this feedback that encourages me go back out and take more photos.
 
I really like the wall pic, funny and cool at the same time...

I know your using a d50, but these look like film, great job !!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom