Urban Sunset

Over Exposed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CC encouraged! Taken on a D40X with kit 18-55mm nikkor

DSC_0010.jpg

Since you ask for CC: This shot is interesting with the lines and geometries, but doesn't really do it for me. I can't quite pinpoint what it's lacking, sorry to not be of much use but that's an honest opinion.

Since you ask for CC: This shot is interesting with the lines and geometries, but doesn't really do it for me. I can't quite pinpoint what it's lacking, sorry to not be of much use but that's an honest opinion.

Thanks, all thoughts are welcomed. It's better to know just that much than nothing at all. :thumbup:

actually i don't agree with him. I think it's a great shot and all they elements gives it a very special mood, like after a big rain waiting for the sunshine to show up.

well done!

I like it alot. I like the reflection in the puddles and the arrow is great!

I like the division of beauty and darkness. The sky colors draw you in one direction and so does the arrow. Which way yah gonna go!

It's a beautiful shot. The street lights and their reflection are somewhat distracting to me, though. Personally, I would give the arrow more exposure and brightness to bring out its color, so that not all the attention is directed towards the skyline and the lights and the reflection.

Most reactions

Back