US Capital

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
tried tweaking the vertical but doesn't work. too much wide angle.

DSC_0009bupload.jpg

This is how I fixed you photo:
I put your photo in the "Brush Strokes Image Editor" which you can get free of the internet and then I turned on "Linear Interpolation" then I click on the arror on the top tight of the photo and dragged it until your photo was straightened up. Then I selected a rectangle and then I cropped it.
Easy as that.

Impressive, I agree it will be better if everyting can be straighten up... I think...
Great shot!

yep. i saw the tilt but was unsure how to address it. if adjusting ccw the column on the right will tilt in...argh! maybe i'll move it a tad and see what happens. thanks for the comments!

All i can say is I really like this photo and that is very unusual framing of the subject....good eye, u post some great stuff

Edit: The tilt does not bother me at all, it may even add to the picture. Why does everthing have to be perfectly square, who made that rule?

Cruzin said:
All i can say is I really like this photo and that is very unusual framing of the subject....good eye, u post some great stuff

Edit: The tilt does not bother me at all, it may even add to the picture. Why does everthing have to be perfectly square, who made that rule?

Thank you Cruzin for the kind comment! I am looking for my niche in this field and tend to love working with curves, but I don't want to fall in a grove!

yay! that is wonderful! I didn't notice tilting until I read somewhere here that it is tiltet so don't worry! The sky is awesome,.. did you add contrast there?

Most reactions

Back