US vs UK spec

I do not know why there would be anything differ in the spec of the two visions

The only likely differs are the warranty and packaging

i'll ask some shops as no-one really has a clue herer. i can get international warranty no problem and different packaging is not really an issue... so far, so good

There is no difference at all. Battery charger of course won't fit in UK plugs, but runs with 240V as well.

Daniel said:
There is no difference at all. Battery charger of course won't fit in UK plugs, but runs with 240V as well.

The charger plug is a two-pin type and will fit in a shaver socket, I believe that a cheap adaptor is available.

The charger is rated for AC 100 - 240v, 50 - 60Hz. And the cord is removable you should be able just to replace it ? right

Jeff Canes said:
The charger is rated for AC 100 - 240v, 50 - 60Hz. And the core is removable you should be able just to replace it ? right

I assume you mean the "cord" is removeable and yes you could just get a replacement with the 13amp UK plug one end and the two-pin that plugs into the charger the other but the simplest and cheapest is what I previously suggested, i.e. get one of those adaptors that plug into the 13amp wall socket and has a two-pin socket on the back (same as a wall shaver socket) and then plug the standard charger plug into that.
Alternatively just look for bathrooms in the UK with shaver outlets!
As goes the voltage, you're correct in that the charger has wide range input capability and will run on either 115vac 60Hz or 240vac 50Hz.
HTH.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back