US where to go?

Necim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

Will be in US for 2-3 weeks starting from the 23rd of Dec. Will move around. Can you please advise nice places for photo shooting especially landscapes.
Happy Christmas

Hi

Will be in US for 2-3 weeks starting from the 23rd of Dec. Will move around. Can you please advise nice places for photo shooting especially landscapes.
Happy Christmas

That's pretty broad as the US is huge and your landscape can go from tropical to snow this time of year. Do you have a particular kind of landscape interest?
Some natural spots I would like to visit (but not practical in one visit):
- grand canyon
- redwood forest
- Yosemite
- Arches National Park
- Carlsbad
- Pike's Peak

If you are looking for noteworthy points:
- Mount Rushmore
- Statue of Liberty
- Golden Gate Bridge
- So many landmarks in Washington DC - White house, Lincoln Memorial
- Hoover Dam
- NYC - skyline, statue of liberty

It might actually be easier to do a google search and then you can see images. Try "US landmark" or "US points of interest" or "US landscapes"

Hi guys, thank you very much for your insight will google your proposals

Hey don't you have a dead relative with billions in a bank and all I have to do is help out and I will get half?

Hey David, it they got a billion, we'll not hold it against them is they are not from Nigeria.;)

Avoid Ohio this time of year. No snow and no leaves. It looks like Chernobyl around here. Except without all the radiation.

Anyways, point, being, you can cross off Ohio from your list.

- grand canyon
- redwood forest
- Yosemite
- Arches National Park
- Carlsbad
- Pike's Peak

If you are looking for noteworthy points:
- Mount Rushmore
- Statue of Liberty
- Golden Gate Bridge
- So many landmarks in Washington DC - White house, Lincoln Memorial
- Hoover Dam
- NYC - skyline, statue of liberty

hipsterarielbyseyotsuki.jpg

3rd (?) largest landmass in the world, there's more choices than you will ever be able to see in your lifetime. I would HIGHY recommend taking an organized tour so you can at least cover some ground, if not in a condensed manner.

A lot of the higher altitude areas in the mountain west can probably be crossed off the list for a traveler from another country during this time of year. Unless you're comfortable with traversing mountainous areas with a good amount of snow. Without a general schedule of where you're going to be it's hard to make suggestions. Are you flying around the country or driving? If you're driving you're going to be pretty limited with 2-3 weeks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back