What's new

USS Intrepid With Skyline

PhilGarber

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
813
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey (We don't bite)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi-

Like it? Hate it? I took this with my 350D and a 18-55mm kit lens. I did some editing in Picasa.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_5277-3.webp
    $IMG_5277-3.webp
    119.5 KB · Views: 153
It's interesting. I see why there's so much sky space, because of the building on the right, but the sky is, unfortunately, quite dull. Maybe retake it with clouds. And I would crop out a lot of the blurred ground in the foreground.
 
It's interesting. I see why there's so much sky space, because of the building on the right, but the sky is, unfortunately, quite dull. Maybe retake it with clouds. And I would crop out a lot of the blurred ground in the foreground.

i agree 100%
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom