UWO Men's Basketball Home Opener - 11/09/07

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The University of Western Ontario Mustangs took on the visiting York University Lions tonight (well, last night) for their home opener. It was a match of two of the top teams of Ontario, and UWO walked away comfortable winners, 102-83. It is the first time the Mustangs have scored more than 100 points in a regular season game since 2002, and looks set to get them started in the right direction for this season.

#1 - Getting pumped for the game
pumped.jpg

#2 - UWO's Brett Lawrence (#1) takes on York's Elliot Siemiatycki (#15)
run-5.jpg

#3 - York's Amde Evans (#21), fending off the defence of UWO's Matthew Curtis (#4)
fend.jpg

#4 - York's Eylon Zemer (#22) is robbed of the ball by UWO's Alan Paron (#14)
stopped.jpg

#5 - UWO's Brett Lawrence (#1) runs the ball upcourt against the York Lions
upcourt.jpg

#6 - York's Tut Ruach (#4) surveys all possible avenues
survey.jpg

#7 - York's Tut Ruach (#4) goes up against Matthew Curtis (#4) and Brett Lawrence (#1) of UWO
slam.jpg

#8 - Ready for the game
command.jpg

#9 - UWO's Alex Brzozowicz (#9) goes for three against the York Lions
three.jpg

#10 - UWO's Brett Lawrence (#1) takes on York's Vadim Razenberg (#44) and the other York Lions
alley-1.jpg

#11 - Heading upcourt
up-1.jpg

#12 - York's Matthew Terejko (#34) goes for a long two against Brett Lawrence (#1) and the other Mustangs
two-1.jpg

#13 - York's Jason Hoult in action against the UWO Mustangs.
zoom.jpg

The pictures are really sharp. What is going on in that last one? (what effect? a zoom?)

Yeah, I set it to a longer exposure and zoomed in with the lens as the shutter was open. Took a few tries to nail it, and even that one isn't perfect, but it's the best of the bunch.

Excellent work!!!!!!especilly #4 it looks like something from SI.

Very nice job. I like all these picture since they are very sharp. I especially like 4 and 6. 4 is just a good action shot and 6 is is very creative.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back