V Stairwell (looking up)

Interesting. One of those photos that I can't explain why I find it interesting, yet I find I can't stop staring at it. I like it. :)

Interesting. One of those photos that I can't explain why I find it interesting, yet I find I can't stop staring at it. I like it. :)

Thanks. I also got three people to pose in a sort of homage to The Beatles, but the flash didn't fire (it was slightly later in the morning with more ambient light) and it came out a little on the dark side; the composition was also not as good, but I'll ask them to try again when we meet next week.

Edit: Having looked at it again over a cup of coffee, I decided to post the "homage" photo over on the general gallery to see what people think.

Last edited:
Interesting - the texture (or lack thereof) gives it a kind of abstract feel that I like. Was this taken with an instant camera?

Now, this is quite an abstract. :thumbyo:

Interesting - the texture (or lack thereof) gives it a kind of abstract feel that I like. Was this taken with an instant camera?

Thanks, Ken. Yes, it was taken using a Fuji instax 100 camera and their wide film.

Now, this is quite an abstract. :thumbyo:

Thanks, Timor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back