What's new

Vacant lot. Is it trash or treasure?

Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
401
Reaction score
194
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK I set out to this this street next to a vacant lot that we ride through to go to the beach. I thought there were no street lights but probably never noticed them because they are a little hidden by the trees. I wanted to see if I could get this hill with palm trees on the ridge as a foreground for some circular star trails but 1) cant see the hill from this street. 2) there are street lights and 3) by the time I got there it started getting overcast. Well I thought I would at least take a couple test pictures and play with iso so I didn't waste my time completely. I ended up liking the photo but that is just most likely because I took it. I like the shadows and the tree trunk lit up. Thoughts? Trash it, I only like it because I took it or is it a nice shot?

Thanks fro looking-

$Street lamp  (1 of 1).webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom