VACATION WHUUT!!!

umm, I'd laugh...but that's because I have awesome feet.

Yes, some say that guy should not be proud of his small, hairless, size 6 1/2 feet, but they really are beautiful (I hate other people's feet), and I totally missed my calling: I should have been a foot model. The only flaw is that I have a wee birthmark on my little toe. But, most importantly, my second toe is SHORTER than my big toe. They go in descending order just as they are supposed to. I mean we don't call them first toe, then big toe do we? I think not.

Thank you very much for allowing me to rant a bit.

Bace, being a member of the tribe, the next time I chat with one of those Elders from Zion, I will definitely put a good word in for you. We always need lackys...it ain't easy running the banks and Hollywood and the government and the jewelry stores and the media and.... In fact, that's why we created the Masons and the Illuminati.

Never underestimate the bace.

Now, let's smile and rejoice at our joking ability. Even though yours sucks.

Mwuahah.

What are the Jewish Defence League? I never heard of them. What do they do exactly?

Yes, some say that guy should not be proud of his small, hairless, size 6 1/2 feet, but they really are beautiful (I hate other people's feet), and I totally missed my calling: I should have been a foot model. The only flaw is that I have a wee birthmark on my little toe. But, most importantly, my second toe is SHORTER than my big toe. They go in descending order just as they are supposed to. I mean we don't call them first toe, then big toe do we? I think not.
I want a haiku about those feet and I want it now. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back