Vacation

BigknockHawk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I am getting ready to go on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise soon. Was wondering if there were any specific measures I should take to prepare and protect my camera while in the elements (salt water in the air, beaches, etc.)??

Last edited:
Never had a problem keep it in a ziplock bag on the beach and don't take it for a swim you will need a telephoto lens for the beach for some bird shots :sexywink:

Never had a problem keep it in a ziplock bag on the beach and don't take it for a swim you will need a telephoto lens for the beach for some bird shots :sexywink:

WOW! Do they make zip-lock bags that big? I will have my Canon T1i, with battery pack and 55-250 lens.

WOW! Do they make zip-lock bags that big? I will have my Canon T1i, with battery pack and 55-250 lens.
You could always use two plastic bags and tie them closed...You're not going swimming with the camera so you don't have to get too protective with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back