What's new

Valley Of Flowers...

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please convey your feelings ;)

5536202611_d2b4b4f142_b.jpg


Regards :D

(This is using a Nikon analogue camera and Fuji film)
 
Last edited:
They look good against that all black background. Maybe a bit deeper DOF would have helped? Just wondering.
I should get my trusty old 500N out again and use film once more - when spring comes round I might.
You might just be inspiring me.
 
Thank you Lafoto; yes, photographing with film camera and the consequent operations give us a different kind of happiness; only if the expenses were minimum :grumpy:
Thank you sparky; good imagination ;)
 
Great shot, the dark background really adds something to the image.
 
Has a dreamy feel to it - I like it alot :thumbup:
 
I quite like it; my favourite out of any of your shots that I've seen Frequency.
Only suggestion would be to remove the "purple blob" (that's what it end up looking like) half way up on the right. I find it a little distracting sitting out there... the other 'floating' elements like that one seems to tie in nicely but that particular flower doesn't...
 
O, Tyler; thank you very much

I stand and applaud your meticulous observation.

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom