What's new

Valujet Flight 592 Memorial

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1)
large.jpg

2)
large.jpg

3)
large.jpg

4)
large.jpg

5)
large.jpg

6) Contaflex 126, Solaris
large.jpg

7) Contaflex 126, Solaris
large.jpg

8) Contaflex 126, Solaris
large.jpg

9) Contaflex 126, Solaris
large.jpg

10) Rollei Baby Gray, Efke 25
large.jpg


11) Rollei Baby Gray, Efke 25
large.jpg
 
#2 is definitely my favorite, like them all though.

I'm afraid I don't remember much of the accident, what exactly happened?
 
#2 is definitely my favorite, --
Thank, my favs are #s 1 & 2

---I'm afraid I don't remember much of the accident, what exactly happened?
A fire in the forward cargo hole cause from improperly shipped used oxygen canister melded the steering cables. The plane when down in the sawgrass wetlands of everglades northwest of Miami
 
Ahh, yeah I don't think I've ever heard of it, sad story, hence the reason I don't ever want to fly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom