What's new

Vanishing Points, paths, and other wonders of Jon

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
lol, I dunno what to name threads anymore.

Here are a few more pictures from my little excursion yesterday. Most of these are from the Western Washington University campus.









 
Well, your title attracted me INSTANTLY!
The word "Vanishing Point" does that to me!
And I have been thinking about you and your amazing ability to "see" things often in the past couple of days, when "seeing" has gone off me and I feel like I no longer have "the eye" nor will I ever get it back (let alone the abilities to take photos... winter depression, I think).

And here you are.
Frustrating me to no end :grumpy:
With photos that very much show your "eye" for things.
You always say there is so little for you to see and take photos of, and each and every photo that you do take "speaks". There is not one in this new series that I do NOT like. Not one.
And I like best?

Yeah. You will think I say the middle one because of the green of the green lawn, right? :greenpbl: NO!

The fourth with the very many geometrical lines!
And the second with the dirty lamp! There you are :greenpbl:
 
I do like the first one for DOF and the last one for tones :D great job!
 
I'm convinced... there's no end to your creativity Jon. Love he first shot. and the contrast in the 4th is spot on!:hail:

-Joe
 
Joerocket said:
I'm convinced... there's no end to your creativity Jon. Love he first shot. and the contrast in the 4th is spot on!:hail:

-Joe

Thank you Joe!
 
Excellent shots Verbal. Man..you have been snapping some great stuff lately. Keep it up man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom