What's new

Vanity Ballroom - Detroit, MI

StonedPlanet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Abandoned Detroit
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My final destination for the day before night started to set in. It was so dark in this place, I cant believe ANY of the photos turned out at all.. I couldnt even tell if the camera was level for any of the shots. The last photo shows just how dark it is in there - with a 3 second exposure time! I bet this place was jammin back in the day! I will get the entire set up on the site tomorrow.

1
DSCF5016.jpg


2
DSCF5021.jpg


3
DSCF5044.jpg


4
DSCF5055.jpg


5
DSCF5065.jpg


6
DSCF5073.jpg


7
DSCF5053.jpg
 
wow! good photos. sorry to see this place ruined...
 
Good shots, i like the coloring in these. very cool place
 
Good shots, i like the coloring in these. very cool place
I cant believe the color even came out.. I couldnt even see most of this while I was in there with my flash light. Here is how the photos looked right off the card with a 3 second exposure Focal length of 7mm, f/2.8, and 100 ISO + I was waving the flashlight:

DSCF5053.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom