Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hummer in Pastel.jpg

Hummer in Pastel 2  .jpg

Hopper.jpg

Dang! That is some excellent shooting right there son! You have definately stepped up your
Game lately. :1219:

Amazing captures of the hummingbirds! Now you need to put some flowers in the background...

Thank you. They visit very few of the flowers we have in the garden on occasion, but empty the small feeders twice daily. That is where I get the pics, but I am thinking about putting them by some hibiscus just to get a few pics.

Thank you. They visit very few of the flowers we have in the garden on occasion, but empty the small feeders twice daily. That is where I get the pics, but I am thinking about putting them by some hibiscus just to get a few pics.

I got my personal favorite (and best in my opinion) hummingbird shots at a friend's home. I was able to move some flower pots around the patio to create a nice background.

my son and I made a triple Shepard's hook by welding a single at a right angle to a double. We hung the hummingbird feeder in the center and put two hanging baskets on either side. I got a few shots that were very nice but they stopped coming around.

I have a vision that, once I retire, I will make a garden specifically designed to attract hummingbirds AND provide nice backgrounds. It may take a few iterations but that is the plan.

Most reactions

Back