Various Pictures, please critique! (;

alessandralove

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm a newbie, and thought I'd post some recent pictures that I had taken. Hah, don't be too harsh on me! (;

DSC_0058.jpg

This was taken in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. It's some sort of tree with Lichen on it, haha. I really like this one because of the depth on field, the focused background, and the sun was about to begin setting, so the colors were quite vivid.

DSC_0015.jpg

This was some passing christmas tree lights that were around my town. I used a very slow shutter speed, and just wiggled the camera around. I have more like this, some busier than others.

Give me your worst! (; (All taken with a Nikon D40!)

I don't have critique, I just thought it was funny that I was testing my Nikon D90 yesterday and came out with this;

f9df7558.jpg

I effed the DOF up, so I didn't do anything with it... I just thought it was a funny coincidence. :)

#1- definitely lacking something. I find my eyes heading towards the aqua blue growth. Then I wonder what the use of the rest of the picture is. Definitely crop it up there.
#2- It's pretty decent. Not really much to comment on, it just looks fine.

I agree with Sulfur. I get this alot in my photos as well but, these are lacking a point of interest. THeres nothing to look at. I like the dof thing too but, the focus point needs to be something of interest for the viewer. Not too harsh I hope.

I don't have critique, I just thought it was funny that I was testing my Nikon D90 yesterday and came out with this;

-image-

I effed the DOF up, so I didn't do anything with it... I just thought it was a funny coincidence. :)

Hah! Very cool! I like yours a lot!

To everyone else:

Thank you very much! Now I have a goal for my shoot tomorrow! (;

Wonderful shot

Most reactions

Back