Vegans stay away!

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who wants to throw down, onlt $109 lb with 11lb minimum.

20151116_154121.jpg

Oooh! A $300 coupon!

With my luck I'd probably overcook it.

That looks about right. :lol: I remember when my wife and I went to a "5 star" restaurant for our anniversary. Koby beef was the "headliner" of our multi course meal so I was excited, until they brought it out and it was a tiny little cube of beef. Really good beef, but not $100 worth.

That looks about right. :lol: I remember when my wife and I went to a "5 star" restaurant for our anniversary. Koby beef was the "headliner" of our multi course meal so I was excited, until they brought it out and it was a tiny little cube of beef. Really good beef, but not $100 worth.

Yeah, I don't think I would even want to try it unless I could go about it like Mark Wein.

I wouldn't ever buy Kobe beef in America. It might be true Kobe, but the truth is that the amount of Kobe beef exported from Japan is so small that it's most likely a very high grade of beef that's imitating as Kobe, complete with a hefty price markup.

It's similar to how some restaurants will substitute the high-dollar fish on the menu with cheaper ones to make more profit.

Edit: Unless you're actually in Japan, then yeah, that price does make sense. lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't ever buy Kobe beef in America. It might be true Kobe, but the truth is that the amount of Kobe beef exported from Japan is so small that it's most likely a very high grade of beef that's imitating as Kobe, complete with a hefty price markup.

It's similar to how some restaurants will substitute the high-dollar fish on the menu with cheaper ones to make more profit.

Edit: Unless you're actually in Japan, then yeah, that price does make sense. lol

Yeah. This is from Costco but who knows. Can't afford it anyway.

I was thinking about getting 6 people to go down with me for a birthday feast next year. Just to try it but $220 each fire an, almost, 2 lb slab is still a but too much just for some beef.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back