Vehicular Photograhpy!

Allizdog89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some pics I took with my Point N Shoot. Not the greatest shots but I like them
The green 240sx was my 1st love. She is no longer with us though =(
The red 240sx is my friends. The car isnt that great, but I shot from a good angle that didnt show any of the dents lol.

wet.jpg

HIDColor.jpg

HIDBWZOOM.jpg

s13.jpg

Those are some nice cars. I always wanted an S14 like that green one...As far as the pictures are concerned, they all seem to suffer from compositional and technical flaws. The cars in pictures #1 and #4 for example are cut off in awkward places and #4 lacks good focus. I understand you were trying to hide the dents but the perspective and the angles these were shot from, is just not very appealing. Shot #2 of the green S14 is probably the better one of the series. Good angle but unfortunately the back is overexposed and the houses in the back don't make a nice background for the car. Keep at it though! I'm sure with enough practice you'll get some nice shots in no time.

best wishes

Javier

Thanks for the advice, but I took this photos about 2 years ago and was just taking "snapshots" of them, then later photoshopped em. If I were to take them now I would definitely follow your advice.

Its awesome that theres another kouki enthusiast around here =)

I <3 Kouki's. But S13 > S14. ;)

As for the pictures, I'm going to agree with what the other guy said.

Aw no way bro. Angry Eyes > ALL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back