Velbon Sherpa 200r

Davor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i just bought his tripod, i got it on sale for 70$ which is pretty good considering it kills those cheapo plastic ones.

My question is for those who have one, how do i setup it up for macro shots? i see on the box that the diagram shows that it can go very low, but the legs stop at a certain point from the metal siding. Is it even possible? even the description says that "reverseble center for macro photography"

Thanks in advanced.

bump* The image on the box looks just like this, yet there is no latch or anything to collapse the legs to that height. Its the 2nd image on the right

trivelsherpa200icons.jpg

If there are no release clips at the top of the legs (where it is attached to the middle column) then I would say that the legs cannot be spread horizontally as in the illustration.

I think what they refer to a macro ability is that the centre column might be reversible.

If there are no release clips at the top of the legs (where it is attached to the middle column) then I would say that the legs cannot be spread horizontally as in the illustration.

I think what they refer to a macro ability is that the centre column might be reversible.

and how would that work?

yeah i can do that, but isn't that weird to shoot like that.

Yes, the buttons/dials are now on the "bottom" of the camera, viewfinder/LCD info upside-down.

It is not bad if you have a quickrelease ... take meter readings first ... then position tripod ... attach camera ... compose and shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back