What's new

Venice

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots from my short trip to Venice.. any C&C would be welcome...

more here

1. Sunset from St Marco
sunsetkl.jpg


2. The Rialto Bridge
rialtogondelkl.jpg


3.waiting venetians
waitingkl.jpg
 
wow nice shots! now I want to visit Italy :D
 
thx for the C&C... I'm not really sure if I want to crop the shots anymore then they are now, I kind of like the foreground elements and placed them intentonally this way... maybe technically speaking it's not the best way to be done but it's the way I saw it :-))
 
great work

i especially like the second. POTM Nom i think.
 
Stunning. Thanks for sharing. :)
 
wow!!!!!!!!

#1 is my fav

excellent work on all of them
 
Thank you for the comments :-)
 
Spako, those are really wonderful images. The colours and lighting in #1 really grab you (very artsy). And I love the post-processing in #2. Am so glad you shared these with us
 
Beautiful. Absolutley stunning.
 
Very nice photos! Sad the boats in #1 wasn't totally still, that would be awesome in my opinion.
 
Thank you :-) In fact I also have some daytime shots with the boats nicely sharp, but I kind of prefer this one with the slight motion blur.. I think it gives the whole think some kind of dynamics :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom