GrayFox TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 100 Reaction score 3 Location Your local abandonment Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 26, 2012 #1
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 26, 2012 #2 Yeah, that works. The only thing I would even consider doing to it would be to darken the upper left a little, but it's really good as is.
Yeah, that works. The only thing I would even consider doing to it would be to darken the upper left a little, but it's really good as is.
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2012 #3 Cool, nice lines.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2012 #4 I liked it; yet i feel image would have been more effective if it were sharp where eyes are taken to Regards
I liked it; yet i feel image would have been more effective if it were sharp where eyes are taken to Regards