Very begining of my photography photos

NarnyTheGreat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Isis019-1.jpg

Isisdesktop-1.jpg

This was my octopus Isis.

These are actually some of my better ones. I used to take HORRIBLE pictures but my aquarium hobby requires an interest in photography. I have always love photography but I was just horrible so I didnt lol.

That first one is actually pretty good. The composition is just about right and exposure's not bad. Well done! The second is not as great, quite a lack of detail as it blends with the background (which I suppose is exactly what the octopus intends!). Overall you've done well, I find it particularly difficult to take good shots through aquarium glass - it's something I need a bit of practice with myself.

I have been working at it for 3 years (as long as I have been keeping octopuses) and its a challenge. They move so much that often my pictures are blurred. I am looking for a new camera now so hopefully I will have more to share soon.. I would be embarrassed to show my others... they are very sad attempts.

Last edited:
The first one is really good. It has great detail in it and I think (if you're partial to it) playing around in your editing software of choice you could really enhance it.

The first one is very cool...nice job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back