What's new

Very little pp

bigalbest

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
0
Location
Litchfield Park, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Profoto Pro 7b 1200, 2 to 1 at half power with some trick modifiers (my own special blend). :) I know photos of your own kids are lame but they are the only models I have sometimes. Anyhoo I rented this Profoto two light battery operated unit and really dig the simulated daylight effect these strobes produce. Please leave comments negative or positive, it's all good.

2659699651_fd13a8ffee.jpg


2659699341_ae01a6bd17_o.jpg


2660526886_09a17666c1.jpg
 
Wow...I love 2.

Ok...complete newb here...what is it again?

I want it! lol The glow on pic 2 is awesome.
 
My s/n...is hygienical.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom