What's new

*Very* Private Property

Jaemie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
340
Location
Puyallup, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The front entry of this house is so completely covered in overgrown pine branches that I doubt the front door is ever used. I stayed on the sidewalk taking photos rather discretely, when the woman who lives here came rushing out from the back door complaining that I had triggered her motion sensors. I was on the frikkin' sidewalk! Good grief. Anyway, I apologized and politely explained that I hadn't strayed from the sidewalk and asked if she'd like me to delete the photos I had already taken. She relaxed and said, "No, that's okay," and then she left. I tried in vain to spot one of the motion sensors.

$Private Property 1.webp
 
I like the shot.
 
We have all kinds around here huh!
 
Obviously doesn't want anyone using the bench! Let's hope the EMS guys don't have to get in some time soon. :sexywink:
______________
WesternGuy
 
My guess is the "motion detectors" are her eyes, which are constantly on the lookout for "intruders." That kind of "Nervous Nellie" attitude just makes me suspicious, and I'd want to take even MORE pictures to see if I can find out what she's up to!
 
Like the shot , but bug brother is always watching. :)
 
Great election year photo. It looks like the forest is taking America back (green party propaganda?)
 
Here's a snapshot of the entire front showing how the owner has intentionally let the pine branches cover the entry path. The rest of the grounds appear fairly neat and maintained. Well, it might be odd as hell, but I like to see that occasionally in this otherwise highly-conformist world.

$Private Property example.webp
 
:lmao:
I think I just read this fairy tale to my daughter.
 
My guess is the "motion detectors" are her eyes, which are constantly on the lookout for "intruders." That kind of "Nervous Nellie" attitude just makes me suspicious, and I'd want to take even MORE pictures to see if I can find out what she's up to!

Right! What's she hiding? A crack lab or maybe it's a CIA safe house? lol..


...bug brother is always watching.

:lol:


Great election year photo. It looks like the forest is taking America back (green party propaganda?)

Hey, that's good. ;)


Thanks for your feedback, everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom