What's new

Victoria Beach Sunet

Stunning colour, the detail in the rocks is superb! Your editing looks seamless. :)
 
Very nice. Has a dreamy quality to it.

I agree with Pgriz, this does remind me of Aphoto's work. Yes, she is the one who did that Milky Way shot that you were referring to.
 
Vignette on purpose? Seems a tad strong... just my thought.
I assume you refer to the darker area on the top-left corner? If so, that's the result of the difference in light between the sides of the scene (setting sun vs. twilight sky) exacerbated by the filters.

Your editing looks seamless. :)
I could take the compliment, but honestly there wasn't much editing done to this one :)

Yes, she is the one who did that Milky Way shot that you were referring to.
Thanks, the screenname did ring a bell but I wasn't sure. That was an incredible image.

Thanks, guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom