Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with Sony a7Riv and Sony 90mm f2.8 macro lens

Nr7bANn.jpg

Les :)

Last edited:
Seems you are branching out, well from your usual wildlife stuff on here. Not unpleasant, not unpleasant at all.

Seems you are branching out, well from your usual wildlife stuff on here. Not unpleasant, not unpleasant at all.
Thank you - nice of you to say Its the Wife's sister buddy - she paid for a portfolio - wildlife shots I do are for fun as a hobby and sometimes I do sell images to RSPB- Natural England - WWT - National Trust and various tourism sites etc etc

Thank you - nice of you to say Its the Wife's sister buddy - she paid for a portfolio - wildlife shots I do are for fun as a hobby and sometimes I do sell images to RSPB- Natural England - WWT - National Trust and various tourism sites etc etc

You took money off your sister in law??? How mercenary😂or did.............................................................nah, better not go there🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆

You took money off your sister in law??? How mercenary😂or did.............................................................nah, better not go there🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆
Yes of course I did- Its how I make my living ( Take money for my photography that is) and NO lets not go there hey ?

Yes of course I did- Its how I make my living ( Take money for my photography that is) and NO lets not go there hey ?
Jeeeezzzz. I thought us Jocks were tight. Pleasant. Nuff said.😉

Prefer your wildlife shots.....
This is how I make my money Jeff- you are of course entitled to your opinion mate :)

I dunno. She looks pretty wild to me. I mean that in a complimentary way. She looks like she's got herself sussed and wow those eyes.

I think I'm in love🥰🥰

Most reactions

Back