Victory E-cigs

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my E-cigs in and just finished charging it. It is actually cooler than I expected. The cig is heavier than a real one, but when you drag on it, it "feels" real, even makes a cool noise. lol.

Taste is actually bearable, aftertaste is sweet even. I refuse to smoke generics just because I'm spoiled with my Marlboro lights...so I was not sure how this would go over with me, but I have to say, this tastes really good. I can even get flavored ones later.

So far, I like. This is my free kit which truly only cost me a penny to order. Took forever to get here but still, a penny.

Hope this works out, much cheaper than real smokes, cleaner and safer too.

No ash, no smell, I don't have to worry about burning things, I can set it down or put it in my pocket. Friggen awesome.

Until we get breaking news that it causes a third nipple to grow or something 5 years down the road. lol

If anyone was thinking of getting some, many offer "free" but you have to sign up for recurring things....I used Victory E-cig and it truly is a one time fee of a penny, no signing up for anything and they give you all you need to get started plus 5 Cartomizers. Which 1 equates to about 1.5 packs. Got wall charger, car charger, and a computer usb charger. lol.

I can smoke anywhere now, I am not a second hand citizen anymore. Yay me.

Last edited:
Preferable to the other, definitely... but hopefully you will be able to kick the habit one of these days entirely!

Most reactions

Back