What's new

Video Interfaces for Multiple DSLR Set-up

FrancesP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking into different types video mixers and recording monitors...does anyone have any suggestions for Video Mixers, Recording Monitors, or other equipment that could serve as the medium between 3-4 Nikon DSLRs and the computer for video recording/web broadcasting?

Thanks in advance!
 
I have not looked into that area yet. The most complete studio setup I have seen was the Black Magic "Davinci Resolve". You need to check whether you can run multi-cam live from source to output if that is what you need. I'm pretty sure that it will cover that, but I have never seen it done, and the difference between advertised capabilities and realities have bitten me before. And of course cost will be a factor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom