ChaosManEd TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2011 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Thailand Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2011 #1
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 22, 2011 #2 Pretty cool but there's something about the sky that doesn't work. Maybe too much detail while everything else is subtle. I might try a big noise reduction or pick a sky with less going on. And crop so the horizon is about center.
Pretty cool but there's something about the sky that doesn't work. Maybe too much detail while everything else is subtle. I might try a big noise reduction or pick a sky with less going on. And crop so the horizon is about center.
ChaosManEd TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2011 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Thailand Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Mike, I'll take your comment. To improve my photography Skill.