viewfinder enlargment for canon

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I use a Canon 400D and I have noticed that the canon angle finder attachment magnifies the view of the viewfinder - great for focusing in general, however the anglefinder is a little inconvenient for normal walk about use (great for low down tripod macro though) and I was wondering if any company produce an attachment that will do the same for normal use. Canon appear to make only one other adaptor with magnification - at 0.5 times (how really pointless is that!)

That looks like the right sort of device - the first one you link to looks the most usable - I can see the other being a pain with the magnifier falling down all the time. Though have you had any luck finding the site in english? I have tried and had little luck

Well the first link is a single product that is made for like 50 different cameras - yours included. The second link is the multi-page search results and not any one specific product. The first link is german "Seculine U-13C Sucherlupe mit Augenmuschel"

mit means with, and augenmuschel means eyecup. I guess Sucherlupe is the product name and Seculine is the company name with U-13C being a model tag.

So I guess search for "Seculine U-13C" and you'll find it.

Have a look at THIS one :lol:

THIS one looks a bit more usable.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back