ViewNX 2 - can it upload a slideshow?

Melissa2012B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon's ViewNX 2 came with my new D3200. Can it create and upload a slideshow to my web directory so that friends can see it?

If not, I'm looking for a freeware program ( Windows used to have one, until Windows 7 came out ) where I can create a slideshow and upload it for people to see?

You can view a slideshow in ViewNX 2. I am not so sure if you can save it as I don't have my PC with me. Also, you have to download Windows Live Essentials to get that feature. For some reason, Windows did not include this in stock Windows.

I actually have Windows Live Movie Maker but it has no help file and I wasn't aware it could create a html slide show that could be uploaded to my web directory by ftp.

Thanks, but I've since found that Windows Live can do it, with their Movie Maker.

I realize you have found a solution, but did you look at the Nikon movie editor that comes as part of View NX2? That seems to be able to do what you want - creating a slide show with stills and transitions and exporting the finished project as a movie format.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back