What's new

VIII13

So beautiful! The path definitely leads one's eye into the shot, noticing the tractor paths branching off along the way. The clouds are gorgeous (as seems common in your part of the world), with so many shapes and shades of white and grey, and so low to the horizon. And I love the fact there are purple flowers and long grasses in the foreground as it adds a little pop of colour. This one really holds my attention.
 
I really, really like that shot. Just a suggestion, there must be a setting in photoshop to make that look like an oil or chalk drawing... It might be cool to convert it. If you want I can show you -- not sure if your photos are OK to edit, it doesn't say.... (I use gimp which is free -- but photoshop must have that setting)
 
Just for comparison, the same view taken at around 5.45am to-day (the first image was taken around 5.00pm yesterday). And its this place taken from the other side.

 
The warm light on the crops in the distance is nice in the second version, but the clouds add sooo much more to the first version (IMO). They provide a '3D' effect that draws you right into the shot.
 
Very nice. I'm totally diggin' the curve of the horizon line. This photo makes me want to go right up that path and explore. Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom