What's new

VIII23a

I'm going to run with the simple and just say this is really a pretty scene.
 
Ohhhhh, the colour of the sunlight hitting the barn...gorgeous! And all those tractor paths leading one's eye into and through the shot. What a beautiful and peaceful sight.
 
better than first one from the another post.

Not 'better' - just different.
I often play with conventions and expectations.
Image 'c' is just seeing how minimal a landscape can get (sometimes you have to work at my pictures to get something out of them because I don't think even viewers are entitled to a free lunch) ;)
 
Nice one Hertzy. I like the way the lines in the crops lead your eye to the barn. What a beautiful view tho. Nice and peaceful....kinda like it is here in the cemetery.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom