What's new

Vintage Camera

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter TammyH
  • Start date Start date
T

TammyH

Guest
:grumpy:
 

Attachments

  • $camera (7).webp
    $camera (7).webp
    509.9 KB · Views: 119
  • $camera (6).webp
    $camera (6).webp
    551.8 KB · Views: 117
  • $camera.webp
    $camera.webp
    341.8 KB · Views: 130
  • $camera (5).webp
    $camera (5).webp
    253.1 KB · Views: 106
  • $camera (1).webp
    $camera (1).webp
    119.6 KB · Views: 101
  • $camera (2).webp
    $camera (2).webp
    270.9 KB · Views: 118
  • $camera (3).webp
    $camera (3).webp
    172 KB · Views: 110
  • $camera (4).webp
    $camera (4).webp
    324.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it and put it on your shelf, why would you sell something that was your dads? Thats a priceless possession.


.....
Ebay
 
Keep it and put it on your shelf, why would you sell something that was your dads? Thats a priceless possession.


.....
Ebay

Orrrrrr, you can get the $6 from an eBay auction!!!!
 
The one I found on Ebay was not $6.....why are y'all so mean and cocky?

I don't see anyone being mean or cocky here. What I got from this is that the value you think you will get from this, you will not and because it is a family keepsake you are better off keeping it.
 
The one I found on Ebay was not $6.....why are y'all so mean and cocky?

It's just a common conception people have that old cameras are "worth selling", or "worth a lot of money". Old cameras like that are very low in value, and while your dad probably meant well by giving it to you to sell, it's not the kind of camera that typically brings much money on e-Bay. And you're right...there's an excellent one that brought $9.50. And a couple with 1 day left priced at $20 minimum bid, with zero bids.
 
I used to own a box full of old cameras. Some were (no offense) way better looking with lots of chrome, and some were large format (6x9). I let them all go at a garage sale for a few bucks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom