Vintage Fenders

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My friend took me to his family's ranch this morning since I mentioned I was interested in photographing some old clunkers. Turns out his father collects them! :lol:

This is the furthest I have driven (100 miles) specifically to click off a few photos. I initially planned to go B&W with them, but when I got there, I liked all the various colors so much that I ended up leaving most of them alone.

It was 12:00 straight up, so I think they turned out pretty good even with the sun.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

#4 is a little on the bright side, but #5 is awesome. i think it was worth the 100 mile drive!!!

Yep ... I like 5 too. I bet it was a fun shoot (and trip)! Thanks for sharing

Very nice shots! by the thread title, thought it would be vintage guitars, but I remember your other thread asking about junkyards. I like this series, you done good.

I'm glad you left them in colour. The sky helps and goes nicely with some remaining "sky blue" in the first of the ones in Photo 5, and then the rust colour complements it, sort of. I like that!

Will that friend's dad eventually make them up again, or does he "only" collect them and that's it?

I'm glad you left them in colour. The sky helps and goes nicely with some remaining "sky blue" in the first of the ones in Photo 5, and then the rust colour complements it, sort of. I like that!

Will that friend's dad eventually make them up again, or does he "only" collect them and that's it?

Thanks for all the compliments! It was a fun trip -- I also got to play with baby longhorns (another thread).

He is slowly restoring a couple of them, but I think he mostly collects. He has something like 60 of these old trucks. I will have to post some other pics of the rows of trucks. He is an overall collector I hear. My friend said he had about 1000 cameras dating back to the 1920s stored in safes etc. Unused camera equipment -- that's enough to make me cry :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back