I like this shot very much, just wonderful including the processing it just suits the image so well. This shot has reminded me to go back and shoot a car I saw abandoned in a parking station...an old Citroen.
I don't really know what HDR is, other than a way to enhance the color spectrum and add contrast (?), but I like the photo. The blues are very vivid, and the composition (what little I know about it), seems to have good, shall I say, flow. The background isn't distracting, either. It seems like a lot of car shots I see on here have cluttered backgrounds, but its very obvious you thought all of this out before setting up this shot (or five shots).
The car in the photo reminds me of a Datsun 510. Even though they were made 15 years before I was born, I'm kind of nostalgic for the 510s. But the blue color you got out of this car (considering its condition, especially) is FANTASTIC!
Edited to add: You're from Belgium, so I don't know if you even know what a 510 is... Oh well.