droidz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
honest C&C welcome :D

p9300361.jpg

Last edited:
That was beutifull I use to play cello for a while would of love to of done something like that with a pic of it

Is that your violin? Looks like a pro set up to me.

As far as composition goes, the convergence of the neck/strings with the center staff creates a little unpleasant disturbance. I would've liked to rotate the violin in such manner that the convergence happens outside the picture. It feels a little crowded, IMHO. I am not sure what the white-ish striations on the music sheet are. They seem to be very much like the spruce grains of the top of the violin.

You play violin?

Is that your violin? Looks like a pro set up to me.

As far as composition goes, the convergence of the neck/strings with the center staff creates a little unpleasant disturbance. I would've liked to rotate the violin in such manner that the convergence happens outside the picture. It feels a little crowded, IMHO. I am not sure what the white-ish striations on the music sheet are. They seem to be very much like the spruce grains of the top of the violin.

You play violin?

Yea it's my violin, and i do play haha. It's actually not a very good one at that.. planning to get a new one by next summer xD.

Thanks for the advice! it does look crowded at that point. The grain on the music sheets is actually the background on which my violin was laid xD. i did a simple multiexposure shot, and i laid my violin on my wooden table. haha.

I like the concept.

Personal differences in vision:
1: I would have made the violin the main subject. The sheet music seems overpowering. Tool around with the layer opacities a little. I would like to see more of the violin. Either the head or more of the body. Would make for a more defined subject.

2. More contrast. Sheet music is black and grey instead of black and white(ish). A little more seperation would be good here.

3. As mentioned, its a little busy. But you might remedy this by making the sheet music more subtle. Again, layer opacity might help a lot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back