What's new

Virginia trip

skier66

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
Quakertown, PA.
All comments welcome.
Andy.

DSC02750Medium.jpg


DSC02748eMedium.jpg


DSC03022Medium.jpg


DSC03299eMedium.jpg
 
oh, i really like the last one, but i wish the ground was visible rather than just tree tops. the plane is a nice touch
 
oh, i really like the last one, but i wish the ground was visible rather than just tree tops. the plane is a nice touch

Thanks for the feedback Beth :).
Yea I agree I like to see ground also but this was a tough location. If I went lower it would show house tops and no ground.
So I choosed no roof tops.
 
I'm pretty disgusted with how close that oil rig is to the beach, but other than that, nice shots.
 
Not an oil rig. Building a new peir.

everytime I go there I wonder what it is doing LOL

How was the weather when you visited? last two times I went to the beach it was really windy! although we have had some really hot weather and i imagine the beach would have been packed!

I really like the first picture the best it gives a good idea of how big the beach is
 
everytime I go there I wonder what it is doing LOL

How was the weather when you visited? last two times I went to the beach it was really windy! although we have had some really hot weather and i imagine the beach would have been packed!

I really like the first picture the best it gives a good idea of how big the beach is

air temp was 72.
sea breezeeeee.
wind chill in mid to low 60's.
water temp.... yikes!
otherwise it was sunny :)


oh.. i see your in yorktown!
we went there and jamestown.
got some nice jamestown ferry bird pic's.
yorktown is very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom