ottor No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 935 Reaction score 173 Location S. Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2013 #1 Just HAD to drive on the salt .....
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 6, 2013 #2 Looks like a cool place to go. I wish you had panned a bit more to the left. It appears to be more interesting than the empty space to the right of the car's shadow. Then again, I wasn't there ...
Looks like a cool place to go. I wish you had panned a bit more to the left. It appears to be more interesting than the empty space to the right of the car's shadow. Then again, I wasn't there ...
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2013 #3 It looks underexposed, has a tilted horizon, and could use a crop. Was the light already there? Straightened, white balance adjusted, cropped, de-noised, etc.
It looks underexposed, has a tilted horizon, and could use a crop. Was the light already there? Straightened, white balance adjusted, cropped, de-noised, etc.