What's new

Visitors of The Imperial Palace,Beijing,China

HEAVEN616CN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
LONG ISLAND NEW YOUR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1/The sign says:Visit The Imperial Palace.

10fd1de9201.jpg
 
Hi Heaven616n, and welcome to TPF.

Nice set of images! I love the strong shadows in these shots. The third shot of this series is my favourite (although I think you cut off a tiny bit of the bottom of the signpost)

(By the way, you don't have to post each shot separately like that...you can post several within one post)
 
Hi Heaven616n, and welcome to TPF.

Nice set of images! I love the strong shadows in these shots. The third shot of this series is my favourite (although I think you cut off a tiny bit of the bottom of the signpost)

(By the way, you don't have to post each shot separately like that...you can post several within one post)

Thank you very much!:thumbup:
By the way,I'm learning how post several within one post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom