Viszla

MarcusM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at a friend's house and took this shot of their Viszla. I was really pleased with it. Please let me know what you think.

CRW_6660_RJ.jpg

I can't see anything that interests me in this picture, ok the dog looks nice, as do most, and background complements its color nice. But its nothing original, or thought provoking, its just a portrait to me. Personally i just need something else in this picture with the dog, lighting, shadows, reflections anything. That's just my perspective on it.

I can't see anything that interests me in this picture, ok the dog looks nice, as do most, and background complements its color nice. But its nothing original, or thought provoking, its just a portrait to me. Personally i just need something else in this picture with the dog, lighting, shadows, reflections anything. That's just my perspective on it.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!

I really like this shot. Perhaps a tighter crop? And I don't think it needs anything else in the picture. The dogs expression and your nice photog skills says it all! Very nice.

It's a technically good shot of a really beautiful dog... and I like it!

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

I really like this shot. Perhaps a tighter crop? And I don't think it needs anything else in the picture. The dogs expression and your nice photog skills says it all! Very nice.

Thanks...hey Spidy, I was meaning to ask, are you also on the Camera Talk MN forum? I saw the same name and I swear it was the same pic of a cat a few weeks ago for your avatar but I forgot to ask you about it? I just signed up there about a month ago but haven't been on in a while.

I think it's a great shot, and I wouldn't crop - I like the slight off-center and the counter top behind the dog. Great shot!

Most reactions

Back