What's new

vivitar 285hv question

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone remember if this flash came with a PC cable? I have the one that came with my cactus radios, but it doesn't fit into the flash. However, I got the flash a while back and can't recall if it came with a cord, or if I'm tearing my house apart looking for something I don't have.
 
It's been a long time since I bought a new 285HV, but they used to come with a 7-inch PC cable...
 
According to B&H's website, they do come with a PC-1 Sync cord "Length: 1' (30 cm), straight"

Happy hunting!
 
ok thanks guys. At least I know this mess is for a reason lol
 
They do, and they have that finicky vivitar connector on one end and a pc connector on the other. You other option is to get a hot shoe to pc adapter, so you can just mount your flash to it and not use the jack.
 
Found it finally!! Thanks all lol. I would have given up if I didn't know it had to be somewhere :)
 
Haha, congrats on finding it. A 1' cable would be a lost cause in my home lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom